Linkie Love

Monday 14 February 2011

iPhone Photography

As I find myself like to taking photos that around me with my iPhone nearly every day, I felt I needed a platform specifically for this new iPhone Gallery..

I began Photography at the beginning of 2005, and I remain devoted to taking great pictures of my surrounding with my "Red Button" Leica v-lux 1. However, I can't always drag my Leica around with me and I found I need a place to showcase just the images taken with my iPhone. I need the ability to post new images on the bus or Everywhere within minutes of taking them. Well I also can use the various apps such as Hipstamatic and Instagram So, iPhone Photography is where I will keep coming. I do hope you will subscribe to my page and return often.

iPhone Photography

No comments: